EFutures partners with Best of Sri Lanka to partake in D-Congress 2020, scheduled to take place on the 5th of March at the Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre, Gothenburg, Sweden. Whether you are a CEO, founder, CTO, manager or just an E-Commerce enthusiast, the D-Congress is the ideal place for you to; hear about valuable lessons from leaders in the e-commerce industry, engage in stimulating conversation, listen to key notes from some of the industry experts, partake in group discussions that wrestle against common business challenges and grow your network.
Join us as the entire eco system of Swedens digital commerce gathers for one day to; uncover the hottest new services, explore the latest industry insights and form new collaborations and business partnerships!
Members of staff
6 Ecommerce trends to look out for in 2020
- 01Google will run the e-Market place
- 02Social media shopping will still be a thing
- 03Flexible payment plans are a big hit
- 04Customizable products increase product differentiation and personalisation
- 05AR and VR is becoming expected
- 06The environmental affects are always a consideration
Providing ecommerce solutions since 2000
EFutures provides high quality e-commerce solutions to a clientele from a variety of different industries spanning across countries such as Sweden, US, UK and Australia. Having over 20 years of experience in working with digital commerce, we strive to build long lasting strategic relationships with our clients and truly grow alongside them as a partner, by providing solutions that solve all their IT and business challenges.
Quick deploy & delivery
Access to high quality talent pool
Full suit of services
Personalized operational model
24/7 IT support
Our experience in Sweden
With Sweden being one of our primary markets for countless years, our teams are well experienced in collaborating with Swedish companies and they enjoy it.
Keys to successful a collaboration.
- Setup effective working cycle
- Understand the distribution of different functions
- Establish a strong communication strategy, stick to it
- Regular involvement of product & early risk escalation
- Collaboratively setting realistic expectations
- Use proper project management and tracking tools